Fashion Marketing & Management
This fast-paced industry needs fashion marketers and managers with a savvy sense of style and solid business skills. See how our Bachelor of Science in Fashion Marketing & Management degree program can prepare you for a rewarding career in this fashionable field.
Enhance your Fashion Marketing & Management skills
In this program, you can:
- Learn how to develop, analyze, and implement sales strategies
- Prepare for careers working in department stores, boutiques, and designer showrooms
- Study brand strategy, public relations, textile fundamentals, modern fashion history, and more
- Explore retail buying and online fashion merchandising to hone skills in inventory control and cost analysis
- Learn from instructors with fashion industry experience and knowledge
As a graduate, you’ll be prepared to seek entry-level positions in Fashion Marketing & Management, including:
- Showroom Account Assistant
- Assistant Buyer
- Associate Planner
- Visual Merchandiser
- Product Sourcing and Import Coordinator
- Sales Manager
- Special Events Coordinator
Our Career Services team can support you in preparing for and finding the career opportunity that's right for you.
The courses in the Bachelor’s in Fashion Marketing & Management are designed to prepare you to pursue a career in your chosen field. All of our courses are built to engage and challenge you through text, video, animation, chat, and more, while also helping you learn relevant industry knowledge and skills.View course listing
The faculty members at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division are devoted to empowering you for your future career. Their guidance and mentorship can help you to focus your creative energy and vision toward the skills that matter most in your field—and, as an online student, you’ll be in constant contact with your instructors via email, video, phone, and even chat.
Fashion Marketing & Management degree requirements
As a prerequisite for admission to The Art Institute of Pittsburgh — Online Division, students must be a high school graduate with a minimum, cumulative, final high school CGPA of 2.0 or higher, or hold a General Education Development GED Certificate, or associate's degree or higher.
Each student who enrolls at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh — Online Division is encouraged to complete an online student orientation prior to the start date of the student's first course. The online orientation helps the student become familiar with different features of the online classroom environment and prepares the student for his or her role as an active learner in the online classroom.
See the online classroom in action.
To check your operating system, browser and plug in capabilities, please Click here.
- Adobe Acrobat Professional (Version 10 or higher)
- Adobe Creative Suite - includes Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop (Version CS6 or higher)
- Microsoft Office Professional (Version 2010 or higher) or Microsoft Office University 365
- Norton Antivirus (Version 10.2 or higher)
- Windows Media Player (Version 12 or higher)
Minimum technology requirements
- PC: Users should have systems with the following specifications: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor, Windows 7 with SP 1, 4 GB RAM, 20 GB available hard disk space recommended, 1280x800 display (1280x1024 recommended) with 16-bit color, 512 MB VRAM, and OpenGL 2.0-capable system.
- Mac: Users should have systems with the following specifications: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support, *Mac OS X v. 10.7 or higher, 4 GB RAM, 30 GB available hard disk space recommended, 1280x800 display (1280x1024 recommended) with 16-bit color, 256 MB VRAM, and OpenGL 2.0-capable system.
*Mac users must have a minimum of OS 10.7 in order to run Adobe Creative Cloud.
Web browser requirements
Windows Users: The two latest releases of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome are supported.
Mac Users: The two latest releases of Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome are supported.
- Color Inkjet Printer
- Color Flatbed Scanner
- Digital Camera