As advertising spending trends ever more toward online, professionals are expected to have the skills needed to effectively plan and execute online marketing campaigns. Learn how our Internet Marketing Certificate program can prepare you to focus on this evolving area of marketing.
Enhance your Internet Marketing skills
In this program, you can:
- Gain the skills needed to optimize online marketing campaigns, tactics, and strategies
- Study marketing fundamentals, creative and strategic planning, market research, interactive advertising, digital media campaigns, and more
- Focus on key internet marketing topics, such as email and mobile marketing as well analytics and conversion optimization
- Learn from instructors with real-world marketing experience and knowledge
The courses in the Certificate in Internet Marketing are designed to prepare you to pursue a career in your chosen field. All of our courses are built to engage and challenge you through text, video, animation, chat, and more, while also helping you learn relevant industry knowledge and skills.View course listing
As a graduate, you’ll be prepared to pursue entry-level careers in advertising with:
- Account Executive
- Marketing and Promotions Manager
- Advertising Consultant
- Marketing Consultant
Our Career Services team can support you in preparing for and finding the career opportunity that’s right for you.
Before you start your first course, you’re encouraged to complete an online orientation that introduces you to different features of the online classroom and prepares you for your role as an active learner in our online classes.
See the online classroom in action.
The faculty members at The Art Institute of Pittsburgh - Online Division are devoted to empowering you for your future career. Their guidance and mentorship can help you to focus your creative energy and vision toward the skills that matter most in your field—and, as an online student, you’ll be in constant contact with your instructors via email, video, phone, and even chat.
Internet Marketing degree requirements
The prospective student must be a high school graduate with a minimum, cumulative, final high school CGPA of 1.5 or higher, or hold a General Education Development (GED) Certificate, or associate's degree or higher as a prerequisite for admission.
To check your operating system, browser and plug in capabilities, please Click here.
- Adobe Creative Cloud Subscription (Contains Adobe Acrobat Professional, After Effects, Animate, Audition, Bridge, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, Lightroom, and Premiere Pro)
- Microsoft Office Professional (Version 2010 or higher) or Microsoft Office University 365
- Antivirus Software (Latest Version)
- Skype (Recommended)
Adobe Acrobat Reader, Adobe Flash Player, Windows Media Player, and Java
Minimum technology requirements
- PC: Users should have systems with the following specifications: Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor, Windows 7 with SP 1, 4 GB RAM, 30 GB available hard disk space recommended, 1366 x 768 minimum display resolution (1920x1080 recommended) with 32-bit video card, 512 MB VRAM (1GB recommended, and OpenGL 2.0–capable system.
- Mac: Users should have systems with the following specifications: Multicore Intel processor with 64-bit support, *Mac OS X v. 10.7 or higher, 4 GB RAM, 30 GB available hard disk space recommended, 1366 x 768 minimum display resolution (1920x1080 recommended) Retina display supported. 512 MB VRAM (1GB recommended), and OpenGL 2.0–capable system.
*Mac users must have a minimum of OS 10.7 in order to run Adobe Creative Cloud.
Web browser requirements
Windows Users: The two latest releases of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome are supported.
Mac Users: The two latest releases of Apple Safari, Mozilla Firefox, or Google Chrome are supported.
- Color Inkjet Printer
- Color Flatbed Scanner
- Digital Camera